There really is something for everyone at The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema. Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets to any of our events or cinema screenings. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
Please note there is a £2.00, non refundable, transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Thu 18 May 2017
- last showing: Thu 18 May 2017
NT Live: Who's Afraid of Virgina Woolf?
Sonia Friedman Productions present Imelda Staunton (Gypsy, Vera Drake, the Harry Potter films), Conleth Hill (Game Of Thrones, The Producers), Luke Treadaway (A Street Cat Named Bob, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, The Hollow Crown) and Imogen Poots (A Long Way Down, Jane Eyre) in James Macdonald’s critically acclaimed, 5 star production of Edward Albee’s landmark play, broadcast live to cinemas from the Harold Pinter Theatre, London.
- Showing Times: 19.00
- Running Time: 210 mins
- Tickets from: £3.00 - £3.00
- first showing: Sat 20 May 2017
- last showing: Sat 10 Jun 2017
Saturday Morning Cinema Club: The Smurfs: Lost Village
In this fully animated, all-new take on the Smurfs, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her best friends Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty on an exciting and thrilling race through the Forbidden Forest filled with magical creatures to find a mysterious lost village before the evil wizard Gargamel does.
- Starring: Hank Azaria, Neil Patrick Harris, Jayma Mays
- Showing Times: Saturday May 20th 9.15 & 11.45, June 10th 9.15 (Autism Friendly) & 11.45
- Running Time: 90 Mins
- Tickets from: £6.00 - £8.50
- first showing: Mon 22 May 2017
- last showing: Tue 23 May 2017
This drama tells the true story of how Ray Kroc, a salesman from Illinois, met Mac and Dick McDonald, who were running a burger operation in 1950s Southern California. He maneuvered himself into a position to be able to pull the company from the brothers and create a billion-dollar empire.
- Starring: Michael Keaton, Linda Cardellini, Patrick Wilson, Nick Offerman, Laura Dern, B.J. Novak
- Showing Times: 15.15 & 19.15
- Running Time: 115 mins
- Tickets from: £22.50 - £27.50
- first showing: Wed 31 May 2017
- last showing: Wed 31 May 2017
The Dreamboys, the UK’s ultimate Magic Mike style show, are back and hotter than ever with a brand new show and UK tour for 2017.
Over 18s only.
- Showing Times: 8pm
- Tickets from: £21.50 - £21.50
- first showing: Fri 2 Jun 2017
- last showing: Fri 2 Jun 2017
Gordon Haskell & Hannah's Yard
Singer/songwriter Gordon Haskell - writer of 400,000-selling Radio 2 favourite ‘How Wonderful You Are’ - is back! Gordon will be joined by BBC Introducing-supported & Radio 2-played musical collective Hannah’s Yard.
- Showing Times: Friday June 2 at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £17.00 - £17.00
- first showing: Tue 6 Jun 2017
- last showing: Tue 6 Jun 2017
Professor Robert Winston - Modifying Humans: Where Does Genetics Stop?
History shows that humans are obsessed with their genes. Does the sequencing of the human genome really herald a new opportunity for medicine or is there a darker side that we ignore? IVF treatments now mean we can treat apparently hopeless sterility, help 65 year-olds to conceive, store eggs and embryos in the deep freeze for several hundred years, and screen embryos for serious genetic disorders before a pregnancy has even really begun...
- Showing Times: Tuesday June 6 at 7.30pm