There really is something for everyone at The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema. Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets to any of our events or cinema screenings. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
Please note there is a £2.00, non refundable, transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Sat 5 Jan 2019
- last showing: Sun 6 Jan 2019
André Rieu’s 2019 New Year's Concert from Sydney
One of Event Cinema’s biggest names, André Rieu, returns with a major new production this New Year’s 2019! The King of Waltz André Rieu will bring to millions of fans across the world, his New Year’s concert recorded live in Sydney, Australia.
- Showing Times: Saturday January 5th at 19.00 & Sunday January 6th at 15.00
- Running Time: 125 mins
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £13.00
- first showing: Sun 13 Jan 2019
- last showing: Sun 13 Jan 2019
Exhibition on Screen: Degas: Passion for Perfection
EXHIBITION ON SCREEN journeys from the streets of Paris to the heart of a superb exhibition at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge, whose extensive collection of Degas’ works is the most representative in Britain.
- Showing Times: Sunday 13th January at 3.30pm
- Running Time: 85 mins
- Tickets from: £17.00 - £19.00
- first showing: Sun 20 Jan 2019
- last showing: Sun 20 Jan 2019
Bolshoi Ballet: La Bayadère (Live)
The temple dancer Nikiya and the warrior Solor fall deeply in love, giving way to heated passions, and murderous intrigues when the Rajah and his daughter Gamzatti discover their forbidden love.
- Starring: The Bolshoi Principals, Soloists and Corps de Ballet
- Showing Times: Sunday 20th January at 3pm
- Running Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Tickets from: £13.50 - £16.00
- first showing: Tue 22 Jan 2019
- last showing: Tue 22 Jan 2019
Royal Opera House: The Queen of Spades
Tchaikovsky's most ambitious Opera contains some of his greatest music and is a powerful study of destructive obsession.
- Showing Times: Tuesday 22nd January at 6.45pm
- Running Time: 3 hours and 30 minutes including one interval
- Tickets from: £26.00 - £26.00
- first showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
- last showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
Judy Collins: Sondheim and Hits
Judy Collins has inspired audiences with sublime vocals, boldly vulnerable songwriting, personal life triumphs, and a firm commitment to social activism. In the 1960s, she evoked both the idealism and steely determination of a generation united against social and environmental injustices. Five decades later, her luminescent presence shines brightly as new generations bask in the glow of her iconic 50-album body of work, and heed inspiration from her spiritual discipline to thrive in the music industry for half a century.
- Showing Times: Friday 25th January at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £13.50 - £16.00
- first showing: Wed 30 Jan 2019
- last showing: Wed 30 Jan 2019
Royal Opera House: La Traviata
Richard Eyre's beautiful production provides the perfect setting for Verdi's Opera about a courtesan who sacrafices all for love.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 30th January at 6.45pm
- Running Time: 3 hours and 35 minutes including two intervals