There really is something for everyone at The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema. Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets to any of our events or cinema screenings. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
Please note there is a £2.00, non refundable, transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £13.00
- first showing: Sun 28 Jan 2018
- last showing: Sun 28 Jan 2018
Exhibition on Screen: Cézanne – Portraits of a Life
Exhibition on Screen is thrilled to present one of the most talked about exhibitions of the year. Dedicated to the portrait work of Paul Cézanne, the exhibition opens in Paris before traveling to London and Washington.
- Showing Times: Sunday 28th January at 3.30pm
- Running Time: 85 mins
- Tickets from: £25.00 - £25.00
- first showing: Mon 29 Jan 2018
- last showing: Mon 29 Jan 2018
Ed Byrne: Spoiler Alert
Is life that bad or have we good reason to complain about it? Are we filled with righteous anger at a world gone wrong or are we all just a bunch of whiny little brats? In short, are we spoiled? Come and watch as Byrne takes this question, turns it upside down and shakes it until the funny falls out. Go on, spoil yourself.
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Sun 4 Feb 2018
- last showing: Sun 4 Feb 2018
Bolshoi Ballet: The Lady Of The Camellias (Recorded)
Alexandre Dumas fils’s novel comes to life on the Bolshoi stage, with prima Svetlana Zakharova as the ailing Marguerite seeking love and redemption from her life as a courtesan. The Bolshoi brings choreographer John Neumeier’s work of rare beauty and tragic depth to new emotional heights, accompanied by Chopin’s romantic piano score.
- Starring: Svetlana Zakharova, Edvin Revazov, Anna Tikhomirova
- Showing Times: Sunday 4th February at 3pm
- Running Time: 3 hours and 5 minutes
- Tickets from: £6.00 - £6.00
- first showing: Tue 6 Feb 2018
- last showing: Tue 6 Feb 2018
World Cinema: Menashe
Within Brooklyn's ultra-orthodox Jewish community, a widower battles for custody of his son. A tender drama performed entirely in Yiddish, the film intimately explores the nature of faith and the price of parenthood.
- Starring: Menashe Lustig, Yoel Falkowitz
- Showing Times: 15:15 & 19:45
- Running Time: 82 mins
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Wed 7 Feb 2018
- last showing: Wed 7 Feb 2018
Royal Opera House: Tosca
Drama, passion and fabulous music - Puccini's operatic thriller is one of the great opera experiences. Dan Ettinger conducts a star cast led by Adrianne Pieczonka, Joseph Calleja and Gerald Finley.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 7 February at 7.15pm
- Running Time: 3 hours and 45 minutes including two intervals
- Tickets from: £19.00 - £21.00
- first showing: Fri 9 Feb 2018
- last showing: Fri 9 Feb 2018
The Quo Experience
The Quo Experience is the perfect tribute to the legendary duo, featuring an impressively experienced line-up including Shaun Michaels and Dave Crawte who have spent years studying every detail of Rossi and Parfitt's looks, playing styles and stage performances;
- Showing Times: 7.30pm