There really is something for everyone at The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema. Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets to any of our events or cinema screenings. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
Please note there is a £2.00, non refundable, transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £15.00 - £17.00
- first showing: Thu 7 Dec 2017
- last showing: Thu 7 Dec 2017
NT Live: Young Marx
Rory Kinnear (The Threepenny Opera, Penny Dreadful, Othello) is Marx and Oliver Chris (Twelfth Night, Green Wing) is Engels, in this new comedy written by Richard Bean and Clive Coleman. Broadcast live from The Bridge Theatre, London, the production is directed by Nicholas Hytner and reunites the creative team behind Broadway and West End hit comedy One Man, Two Guvnors.
- Showing Times: 19.00
- Running Time: 220 mins
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £22.50
- first showing: Fri 8 Dec 2017
- last showing: Sun 31 Dec 2017
Hoist the mainsail! Ship loads of pantomime style nautical naughtiness are setting sail this Christmas as we hook up with the boy who never grew up in the Pantomime Adventures of Peter Pan.
Defying gravity, Wendy, Michael and John Darling take the second star to the right and straight on till morning as they fly from the rooftops of Victorian London to join Peter, the Lost Boys and the fairy Tinkerbell in Never Land where the Jolly Roger is anchored and Captain Hook is on a mission to outwit and out manoeuvre our hero!
- Tickets from: £4.00 - £4.00
- first showing: Tue 12 Dec 2017
- last showing: Tue 12 Dec 2017
Dementia Friendly Screening: White Christmas
A successful song-and-dance team become romantically involved with a sister act and team up to save the failing Vermont inn of their former commanding general.
- Starring: Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney
- Showing Times: 10.30
- Running Time: 120 mins
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Tue 16 Jan 2018
- last showing: Tue 16 Jan 2018
Royal Opera House: Rigoletto
David McVicar's acclaimed production of Verdi's potent and tragic opera is conducted by Alexander Joel, with an excellent cast led by Dimitri Platanias, Lucy Crowe and Michael Fabiano.
- Showing Times: Tuesday 16 January at 7.15pm
- Running Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes including one interval
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Sun 21 Jan 2018
- last showing: Sun 21 Jan 2018
Bolshoi Ballet: Romeo & Juliet (Live)
Alexei Ratmansky, former artistic director of the Bolshoi Ballet, stages the company’s premiere of his production with dramatic urgency and a fresh re-telling of Shakespeare’s beloved classic. His brilliant and detailed adaptation set to Prokofiev’s romantic and cinematic score, reignites the story of literature’s most celebrated star-crossed lovers like no other classical ballet choreographer today.
- Starring: The Bolshoi Principals, Soloists and Corps de Ballet
- Showing Times: Sunday 21st January at 3pm
- Running Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £11.00
- first showing: Fri 26 Jan 2018
- last showing: Fri 26 Jan 2018
- Showing Times: 7.30pm