Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings
(on selected titles)
Our Autism Friendly screenings provide the opportunity for people with autism or sensory sensitivity to enjoy a trip to the cinema.
Films suitable for all audiences are screened in a sensory friendly and inclusive environment. Adjustments at the cinema reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming place for people with autism to enjoy films with their families, friends or carers.
Our Adjustments include:• A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
• Lights left on low
• Sound turned down
• No trailers or advertisements (unless they are embedded in the film)
• Staff trained in autism awareness
• Disabled access
• Chill out zone, where available
• Freedom to move around and sit where you like
• Bring your own food and drink
|Trolls||Saturday 25th February||9.30|
|Ballerina||Saturday 11th March||9.15|