Live from Lockdown Terms & Conditions
- Harlequin Live from Lockdown is open to all ages. Applications can be made from solo performers or group performers.
- Under 18s are eligible to enter. If under 18 you must have your parent or guardian’s consent, which will be sought once you have submitted your video. Please read our rules on consent below.
- All videos uploaded to YouTube and Vimeo are done so under YouTube’s and Vimeo’s own terms and conditions. The Harlequin Theatre has no say over content that YouTube or Vimeo deem offensive or inappropriate.
- We will not publish or share any videos or images that use profanity, are deemed rude or offensive to any individual or group of people, or contain heavy political views.
- Submitted videos must adhere to all current Covid-19 government guidance with regard to social distancing. Any video that is deemed not to follow guidance will be rejected.
- Video entries must be a maximum length of 5 minutes.
- If the suitability of your video is deemed to break any of the entry rules or terms and conditions, the Harlequin Theatre have the right not to publish or consider the entry.
- The Harlequin Theatre will not edit or enhance any element of your submitted video.
- Each applicant can enter as many times as they wish, but the Harlequin Theatre will only publish one submission.
Consent, acceptance of our terms and conditions and marketing
By submitting your entry, you are:
- confirming that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions
- giving consent for the Harlequin Theatre to upload and use the video and image for marketing and publicity, including on social media, website and advertising. The video and image will only be used in connection with Harlequin Live from Lockdown current and future campaigns and any related events
- giving the Harlequin Theatre the right to use pictures and videos of any performance at the Harlequin Live from Lockdown event for publicity, with no royalties to the performer or artist.
- If you do not agree with these terms, you must not submit your entry.
Invitation to perform
- Only invited acts will perform at the Harlequin Live from Lockdown event, not all applicants will be invited to perform. Decisions about the final performances or artists will be made following a public vote.
- If invited to perform at the Harlequin Live from Lockdown event at the Harlequin Theatre we will provide basic technical support. This will include a simple lighting set up on stage to suit all acts, and sound that is sufficient to support the performer.
- Invitation to perform at the Harlequin Live from Lockdown event is done without any monetary gain to the performer. At no point will any royalty payments be made for performance or use of material.
- All takings from the ticketing, bar and merchandise are that of the Harlequin Theatre and will not be paid to/split between the performers.
- Any invitation to perform will be managed in line with government guidance on Covid-19.
Data protection and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
ENTER NOW- Send us a link to your video clip: HQLive@reigate-banstead.gov.uk