Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £17.00 - £23.50
- first showing: Fri 7 Dec 2018
- last showing: Mon 31 Dec 2018
Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Huge helpings of laughter with a generous serving of traditional pantomime audience participation, mixed with stunning scenery, spectacular costumes, a dashing prince and the fairest Snow White of all. Add in seven dwarfs full of mischief and merriment, sprinkle with Woodland Fairy magic dust and its all the winning ingredients for a pantomime that’s simply wicked, simply wonderful and simply must be seen!
Snow White runs from Friday 7 December to Monday 31 December 2018. It really is never too early to book!
- Tickets from: £20.00 - £25.00
- first showing: Wed 23 Jan 2019
- last showing: Wed 23 Jan 2019
Band of Burns
Front Room Songs proudly presents the acclaimed Band of Burns, a stunning collaboration between twelve artists from the top echelons of the folk scene
- Showing Times: 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £26.00 - £26.00
- first showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
- last showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
Judy Collins: Sondheim and Hits
Judy Collins has inspired audiences with sublime vocals, boldly vulnerable songwriting, personal life triumphs, and a firm commitment to social activism. In the 1960s, she evoked both the idealism and steely determination of a generation united against social and environmental injustices. Five decades later, her luminescent presence shines brightly as new generations bask in the glow of her iconic 50-album body of work, and heed inspiration from her spiritual discipline to thrive in the music industry for half a century.
- Showing Times: Friday 25th January at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £32.00 - £32.00
- first showing: Sat 2 Feb 2019
- last showing: Sat 2 Feb 2019
Barbara Dickson In Concert
Multi Million selling recording artist BARBARA DICKSON with her accomplished band returns to The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema.
- Showing Times: Saturday 2nd February at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £20.00 - £21.00
- first showing: Fri 8 Feb 2019
- last showing: Fri 8 Feb 2019
Ben Thompson Live as Elvis Presley
“Ben Thompson Live as Elvis Presley” is a show created with every kind of Elvis fan in mind. Recreating some of the most memorable Elvis concerts, this show will definitely have you up on your feet.
- Showing Times: Friday 8th February at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Fri 22 Feb 2019
- last showing: Fri 22 Feb 2019
The Little Mix Experience
Due to overwhelming demand and following on from their previous two shows here, The Little Mix Experience is back! Book early before they sell out again! Four hugely talented girls pay tribute to one of the UK’s finest Girl-Bands. With breathtaking dance moves, replica costumes and some of the finest vocals in the UK, this is a high-energy show from beginning to end, packed with all of Little Mix’s greatest hits and suitable for all ages!
- Showing Times: Friday 22nd February at 6.00pm