Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £18.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Sat 22 Feb 2020
- last showing: Sat 22 Feb 2020
Bastet School of Dance: 20 Year Anniversary
Bastet School of Dancing is returning to celebrate their 20th Anniversary with the Harlequin Theatre. Come and join us to experience our performance showcasing a variety of dance with talented 3-18 year olds.
- Showing Times: Saturday 22nd February at 2pm and 7pm
- Running Time: 150 mins
- Tickets from: £12.00 - £12.00
- first showing: Fri 28 Feb 2020
- last showing: Fri 28 Feb 2020
Comedy Cottage returns in 2020 with a host of TV, circuit and international acts performing alongside rising stars.
- Showing Times: Friday 28th February at 8pm
- Tickets from: £24.50 - £24.50
- first showing: Sat 7 Mar 2020
- last showing: Sat 7 Mar 2020
GO NOW! The Music of The Moody Blues
GO NOW! The Music of The Moody Blues is an opportunity for fans to experience this timeless music live.
- Showing Times: Saturday 7th March at 7.30pm
- Running Time: 140mins
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £19.00
- first showing: Sun 8 Mar 2020
- last showing: Sun 8 Mar 2020
Ballet Theatre UK: Giselle
Join Ballet Theatre UK in one of the greatest ballets of all time, Giselle.
- Showing Times: Sunday 8th March at 3pm
- Running Time: 140mins
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £11.00
- first showing: Sat 14 Mar 2020
- last showing: Sat 14 Mar 2020
Exciting Science returns with this Exciting & Educational show which will amaze & astound all ages from 4 years & upwards.
- Showing Times: Saturday 14th March at 2pm
- Running Time: 70mins
- Tickets from: £25.00 - £25.00
- first showing: Fri 20 Mar 2020
- last showing: Fri 20 Mar 2020
The Dublin Legends
This band are the REAL DEAL so make sure you join THE DUBLIN LEGENDS on their 2019 UK Tour for a night full of songs and stories and the odd pint of Guinness!
- Showing Times: Friday 20th March at 7.30pm
- Running Time: 120mins