Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £12.00 - £14.00
- first showing: Fri 26 May 2017
- last showing: Sun 28 May 2017
Reigate School of Ballet & Commercial Dance
Reigate's leading dance school is hosting it's main dance extravaganza. The Reigate School of Ballet & Commercial Dance's hugely successful show is returning to the Harlequin in May 2017 with a fabulous packed show incorporating ballet, contemporary, street, modern, tap, drama and musical theatre.
- Showing Times: Friday 26 May at 4.15pm & 7.15pm and Saturday 27 May & Sunday 28 May at 2pm & 6pm
- Tickets from: £22.50 - £27.50
- first showing: Wed 31 May 2017
- last showing: Wed 31 May 2017
The Dreamboys, the UK’s ultimate Magic Mike style show, are back and hotter than ever with a brand new show and UK tour for 2017.
Over 18s only.
- Showing Times: 8pm
- Tickets from: £21.50 - £21.50
- first showing: Fri 2 Jun 2017
- last showing: Fri 2 Jun 2017
Gordon Haskell & Hannah's Yard
Singer/songwriter Gordon Haskell - writer of 400,000-selling Radio 2 favourite ‘How Wonderful You Are’ - is back! Gordon will be joined by BBC Introducing-supported & Radio 2-played musical collective Hannah’s Yard.
- Showing Times: Friday June 2 at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £17.00 - £17.00
- first showing: Tue 6 Jun 2017
- last showing: Tue 6 Jun 2017
Professor Robert Winston - Modifying Humans: Where Does Genetics Stop?
History shows that humans are obsessed with their genes. Does the sequencing of the human genome really herald a new opportunity for medicine or is there a darker side that we ignore? IVF treatments now mean we can treat apparently hopeless sterility, help 65 year-olds to conceive, store eggs and embryos in the deep freeze for several hundred years, and screen embryos for serious genetic disorders before a pregnancy has even really begun...
- Showing Times: Tuesday June 6 at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £12.00 - £12.00
- first showing: Wed 21 Jun 2017
- last showing: Wed 21 Jun 2017
Here Comes Summer
Join Neil Sands and his wonderful cast for the perfect summertime nostalgic trip down memory lane full of wonderful memories of those lazy hazy days of the golden summers past. When the sun always shone, songs had words you could sing along to, and the world was a much happier place.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 21st June at 2pm
- Tickets from: £10.50 - £10.50
- first showing: Sat 8 Jul 2017
- last showing: Sat 8 Jul 2017
Dogs Don't Do Ballet
Biff is not like other dogs. He doesn’t do dog stuff like weeing on lampposts, or scratching his fleas, or drinking out of the toilet. No, Biff likes moonlight and music and walking on his tiptoes. You see, Biff doesn’t think he’s a dog. He thinks he’s a ballerina!
- Showing Times: Saturday 8 July 2pm