Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Thu 2 Nov 2017
- last showing: Thu 2 Nov 2017
Gary Delaney: There's Something About Gary
There's Something About Gary
..and that something is, he likes to write jokes. An awful lot of them. Also he appears to have some jizz in his hair. There's that as well. He thinks a good joke should be like a drunk Glaswegian, short and punchy. He loves each and every gag, and you can’t help but be carried away by his infectious charm.
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £15.00
- first showing: Fri 3 Nov 2017
- last showing: Fri 3 Nov 2017
Sing-a-long-a Beauty & the Beast
Singalonga Productions invite you to “Be our Guest” at Sing-a-Long-a Beauty and the Beast. Join us as we celebrate the brand new adaptation of Disney’s iconic fairy tale with on-screen lyrics so everyone can join in!.
- Showing Times: 7.00pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Tue 7 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sat 11 Nov 2017
ESOSOC Presents Annie
Based on the popular comic strip by Harold Gray, Annie has become a worldwide phenomenon and was the winner of seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical. The beloved book and score by Tony Award winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin features some of the greatest musical theatre hits ever written, including "Tomorrow."
- Showing Times: Tuesday 7 November at 7.30pm, Wednesday 8 November at 7.30pm, Thursday 9 November at 7.30pm, Friday 10 November at 7.30pm, Saturday 11 November 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £24.00 - £24.00
- first showing: Sun 12 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sun 12 Nov 2017
Cheryl, Mike & Jay Formerly of Bucks Fizz
Early in 1981, four complete strangers sat in the drawing room of a house in Fulham and were told: “you are now Bucks Fizz”. They went on to win the Eurovision song contest with Making Your Mind Up.
Cheryl, Mike & Jay Formerly of Bucks Fizz with Bobby McVay are returning to the Harlequin this November so don't miss out!
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £19.50
- first showing: Sat 18 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sat 18 Nov 2017
Ballet Theatre UK: The Nutcracker
One of Tchaikovsky’s most famous compositions and a popular Christmas ballet presentation, The Nutcracker, will be brought to life by Ballet Theatre UK, at The Harlequin this November.
This well-loved traditional Christmas ballet will be performed in a unique setting with 24 international dancers, from companies around the world.
- Showing Times: Saturday 18th November at 3.00pm
- Tickets from: £22.50 - £22.50
- first showing: Sun 19 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sun 19 Nov 2017
Folk rock pioneers Steeleye Span are touring with a new live show. Maddy Prior, the voice of the band, leads a line-up featuring faces old and new. Their 2017 performances will see them perform new gems alongside classics that have made them one of the most successful British Folk Rock bands ever.
- Showing Times: 7.30pm