Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £19.50 - £19.50
- first showing: Thu 4 May 2017
- last showing: Thu 4 May 2017
Henning Wehn: Westphalia is not an Option *SOLD OUT*
Join German Comedy Ambassador Henning Wehn for an evening of Teutonic jolliness at its best. After his last show tackled those well-known staples of light entertainment that are the British obsession with home ownership and the self-serving nature of most fundraising efforts, this time Henning’s having an unbiased look at immigration.
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £12.50 - £19.50
- first showing: Sat 6 May 2017
- last showing: Sat 6 May 2017
Ballet Theatre UK: Alice in Wonderland
Come with Alice on a magical adventure as she tumbles into Wonderland! Guided by the White Rabbit, Alice meets some astonishing characters, including the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts, a studious caterpillar and those mischievous twins, Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
- Showing Times: Saturday 6th May 14.30
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Wed 17 May 2017
- last showing: Wed 17 May 2017
Germaine Greer: Women for Life on Earth
Germaine Greer returns to The Harlequin this May to discuss Women for Life on Earth: The Inevitability of Ecofeminism.
If the planet is to survive and human beings continue to inhabit it, female energy must be unleashed.
- Showing Times: 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £22.50 - £27.50
- first showing: Wed 31 May 2017
- last showing: Wed 31 May 2017
The Dreamboys, the UK’s ultimate Magic Mike style show, are back and hotter than ever with a brand new show and UK tour for 2017.
Over 18s only.
- Showing Times: 8pm
- Tickets from: £21.50 - £21.50
- first showing: Fri 2 Jun 2017
- last showing: Fri 2 Jun 2017
Gordon Haskell & Hannah's Yard
Singer/songwriter Gordon Haskell - writer of 400,000-selling Radio 2 favourite ‘How Wonderful You Are’ - is back! Gordon will be joined by BBC Introducing-supported & Radio 2-played musical collective Hannah’s Yard.
- Showing Times: Friday June 2 at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £17.00 - £17.00
- first showing: Tue 6 Jun 2017
- last showing: Tue 6 Jun 2017
Professor Robert Winston - Modifying Humans: Where Does Genetics Stop?
History shows that humans are obsessed with their genes. Does the sequencing of the human genome really herald a new opportunity for medicine or is there a darker side that we ignore? IVF treatments now mean we can treat apparently hopeless sterility, help 65 year-olds to conceive, store eggs and embryos in the deep freeze for several hundred years, and screen embryos for serious genetic disorders before a pregnancy has even really begun...
- Showing Times: Tuesday June 6 at 7.30pm