Enjoy looking through what's on at The Harlequin this season and remember it could not be easier to book tickets. Simply book online, call the Box Office on 01737 276500 or pop in and see us!
These listings are a guide only and may be subject to change. Please telephone the Box Office on 01737 276500 to confirm all listings details. Please note there is a £2.00 transaction charge added to all bookings made online.
You can also keep up to date with us on Social Media!
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £18.00
- first showing: Tue 7 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sat 11 Nov 2017
ESOSOC Presents Annie
Based on the popular comic strip by Harold Gray, Annie has become a worldwide phenomenon and was the winner of seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical. The beloved book and score by Tony Award winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin features some of the greatest musical theatre hits ever written, including "Tomorrow."
- Showing Times: Tuesday 7 November at 7.30pm, Wednesday 8 November at 7.30pm, Thursday 9 November at 7.30pm, Friday 10 November at 7.30pm, Saturday 11 November 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £24.00 - £24.00
- first showing: Sun 12 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sun 12 Nov 2017
Cheryl, Mike & Jay Formerly of Bucks Fizz (The Fizz)
Early in 1981, four complete strangers sat in the drawing room of a house in Fulham and were told: “you are now Bucks Fizz”. They went on to win the Eurovision song contest with Making Your Mind Up.
Cheryl, Mike & Jay Formerly of Bucks Fizz with Bobby McVay are returning to the Harlequin this November so don't miss out!
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £14.00 - £19.50
- first showing: Sat 18 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sat 18 Nov 2017
Ballet Theatre UK: The Nutcracker
One of Tchaikovsky’s most famous compositions and a popular Christmas ballet presentation, The Nutcracker, will be brought to life by Ballet Theatre UK, at The Harlequin this November.
This well-loved traditional Christmas ballet will be performed in a unique setting with 24 international dancers, from companies around the world.
- Showing Times: Saturday 18th November at 3.00pm
- Tickets from: £22.50 - £22.50
- first showing: Sun 19 Nov 2017
- last showing: Sun 19 Nov 2017
Folk rock pioneers Steeleye Span are touring with a new live show. Maddy Prior, the voice of the band, leads a line-up featuring faces old and new. Their 2017 performances will see them perform new gems alongside classics that have made them one of the most successful British Folk Rock bands ever.
- Showing Times: 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £12.00 - £12.00
- first showing: Wed 22 Nov 2017
- last showing: Wed 22 Nov 2017
Neil Sands and his wonderful cast are back with the 2017 version of their hit Christmas production. Described as “A Sparkly Christmas Card Come To Life”.
This enchanting Christmas production will warm your heart on the coldest winters day, taking you back to a time when Christmas really was the most wonderful time of the year.
- Showing Times: Wednesday 22 November 2pm
- Tickets from: £7.00 - £10.00
- first showing: Thu 23 Nov 2017
- last showing: Thu 23 Nov 2017
Reigate Grammar School Orchestral Concert
The orchestras and bands of Reigate Grammar School return to The Harlequin for what promises to be a thoroughly entertaining concert with a high standard and varied programme.
- Showing Times: Thursday 23 November at 7.00pm