Covid-19: Venue Update
Due to the current national lockdown, the Harlequin is currently closed.
We will reopen the venue again once regulations allow and when it is safe and appropriate to do so. If you have tickets for shows due to take place between now and 17 May, we will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange an exchange or refund. Once again, we thank all of our customers for their ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you back when we are able.
2021 shows are still available to book online anytime, or via our Box Office on 01737 276500 from Mon-Fri, 10am-3pm. You can also email the Box Office team on email@example.com anytime and one of the team will get back to you.
- The Harlequin Theatre closed on Tuesday 17 March due to the measures being taken across the country to combat the spread of coronavirus. From March to August, the Harlequin was used by Reigate & Banstead Council as a Community Support Centre to co-ordinate essential assistance for vulnerable residents, distributing food, medicines and essential supplies.
- Our cinema, the Waller Studio, opened again in July and has been showing a wide range of new and recent releases, family films, classic favourites and event cinema. Find out more on our On Screen page.
- The Harlequin Cafe reopened on 14 September under new management and with a brand-new menu. Find out more on our Cafe page.
- The Harlequin closed again on 4 November for the four-week lockdown and opened again on 2 December, closing again on Thursday 17 December following the announcement that Surrey would move into Tier 3 and then Tier 4.
- The Harlequin has remained closed for live shows since 17 March 2020.
- While we sadly couldn't run our Christmas 2020 pantomime, we are already looking forward to this year's panto, which will be Aladdin. Together with Paul Holman Associates we are making sure that our 2021 performance is bigger and better than ever! Find out more on our Pantomime page.
- When the venue is open, we have extensive measures in place throughout our building so that all our visitors and staff have a safe and enjoyable experience. Our venue meets all government regulations and we are able to call ourselves a Covid-secure venue. Find out more on our Safety Measures page.
We hope you, our valued customers, are keeping safe and well. Thank you for your continued support.
The Harlequin Team
LAST UPDATED TUE 5 JANUARY 2021