CINEMA LOYALTY CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Cinema Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of The Harlequin, who retain the right to withdraw the card at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the Loyalty Card scheme without notice.
2. To earn stamps, your Loyalty Card must be presented at The Harlequin Box Office when purchasing or collecting tickets for a regular cinema screening. Only one stamp per screening is allowed, and one stamp per card/person. Stamps cannot be issued retrospectively.
3. You can only collect stamps for your own card. Stamps can not be collected for other members of your group. If booking in a group, tickets can be left at the Box Office so that individuals can get their cards stamped when they collect their ticket.
4. The Loyalty Card does not include spend in the café bar, nor for live shows, Event Cinema, hire of function rooms, or any other event, or activity at, or presented by, The Harlequin or Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
5. You must purchase at least one ticket (minimum value £4.50) in a single transaction for the purchase to qualify for a stamp.
6. Tickets purchased for The Weekend Cinema Club screenings are not valid as part of the Loyalty Card scheme.
7. A free cinema ticket is only valid on for regular film screenings. Event Cinema (live/recorded) screenings are not included.
8. The Loyalty Card cannot be exchanged for cash or used in part payment.
9. Loyalty Card stamps cannot be given when cinema tickets are being issued in ex-change for a complimentary ticket.
10. The Loyalty Card is the responsibility of the named card bearer. Lost cards cannot be reinstated.
11. Proof of identification may be requested.