The Harlequin Cafe
In line with the government announcement of a second lockdown, the Harlequin is closed until Wednesday 2 December.
Information about our cafe
When our cafe is open, we offer a fresh new look and menu from 10am-3pm, seven days a week. Our focus is on delicious food made to order, a cosy and comfortable atmosphere and excellent value for money.
Our brand-new menu launched on 1 October with a range of delicious hot and cold dishes, a children's menu, barista coffee and homemade cakes. Takeaway options are also available. We have had lots of fantastic feedback from our customers since reopening, here are just a few of the comments we've had:
- "Delicious lunch at the Harlequin Theatre today"
- "Well worth a visit!!"
- "Cold and wet out so the ideal time to enjoy lunch from the new cafe menu and an entertaining film to follow. We had a great visit and will be back soon!"
We have extensive measures in place throughout our building so that all our visitors and staff have a safe and enjoyable experience. Our venue meets all government regulations and we are able to call ourselves a Covid-secure venue. Safety measures include:
- Socially-distanced tables
- Table service only
- Hand sanitiser available
- Masks and gloves for staff
- Rigorous cleaning and food preparation regimes
- Find out more on our Safety Measures page.