We are taking a balanced approach to how things run at the Harlequin to ensure you can make the most of what’s on offer, while still placing your comfort and safety centre stage.
- We welcome the use of face masks when moving through the building, if you are comfortable doing so.
- Don’t come to the theatre if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. Call our Box Office to rearrange your tickets.
- Consider your proximity to others while in our public spaces, and make the most of the hand sanitising stations around the building.
- All live shows are available at full capacity in the auditorium, please contact our Box Office if you have any questions.
- Our cinema is running at full capacity, but we will aim to offer two screenings for every film that will remain socially distanced.
We review our safety measures on a regular basis. We look forward to welcoming you to a great range of shows, films and event screenings.
Ongoing safety measures
- Rigorous cleaning regimes throughout the building
- Air extraction system in auditorium, continually drawing in fresh air from outside
- Fogging system used to deep-clean auditorium between each performance
- Strict hygiene arrangements for food and drink provision and preparation
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Certain film screenings remain socially distanced
FAQs: The Harlequin Café
What are the seating arrangements in the café?
All tables are socially distanced from each other and are thoroughly cleaned between each customer.
Do I need to pre-book?
No, you don’t need to book, but you may be asked to wait if we are full and to allow for tables to be cleaned before you are seated. Our café is open 10am-3pm, seven days a week.
Can I pay in cash?
We encourage cashless payments but you can also pay with cash.
FAQs: The Waller Studio cinema
What are the seating arrangements in the cinema?
Our cinema is running at full capacity. We will endeavour to have two screenings per film that remain socially distanced, to give our customers a choice. Please check our films page for details.
How do I book tickets?
You can book your tickets online, by phone on 01737 276500 or in person at the Box Office. Our Box Office is open 10:00am-8:00pm seven days a week.
Are you running any special offers?
We have cheap ticket deals all day on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Weekday mornings, where tickets are £7.
Do I need to wear a face covering?
Face masks are not compulsory but you are welcome to wear one if you feel comfortable doing so.
When should I arrive?
Doors to the cinema will open 15 minutes before the advertised start time of the screening.
Will food and drink be available to purchase?
We offer snacks and drinks at our kiosk. Our main café is also open 10:00am-3:00pm seven days a week.
Will you still accept my Harlequin loyalty card?
We are continuing with the Harlequin loyalty card scheme and are able to stamp your card.
I have tickets but I am displaying Coronavirus symptoms, what should I do?
Don’t come to the theatre if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. Call our Box Office to rearrange your tickets.
Can I still use the lift and accessible toilets?
Yes, please just ask a member of staff.
How can I contact the Harlequin?
Call us on 01737 276500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.