- Tickets from: £19.00 - £21.00
- first showing: Fri 9 Feb 2018
- last showing: Fri 9 Feb 2018
The Quo Experience
The Quo Experience is not just another Status Quo tribute band - it is an 'experience'; an ongoing chance to 'experience' the sounds and looks of "Britain's biggest singles chart band of all time"!
- Showing Times: 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Wed 14 Feb 2018
- last showing: Wed 14 Feb 2018
The Little Mix Experience
If you’re a fan of one of X Factor’s finest exports you’re sure to L.O.V.E. The Little Mix Experience!
Four hugely talented girls pay tribute to one of the UK’s finest Girl-Bands. With breathtaking dance moves, replica costumes and some of the finest vocals in the UK, this is a high-energy show from beginning to end, packed with all of Little Mix’s greatest hits and suitable for all ages!
- Showing Times: 6.00pm
- Tickets from: £28.00 - £48.00
- first showing: Thu 15 Mar 2018
- last showing: Fri 16 Mar 2018
Pasha Kovalev and Anya Garnis - The Magic of Hollywood
Pasha Kovalev winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2014, returns with his BRAND NEW new show ‘The Magic of Hollywood’.
This amazing new show, created by Pasha and his long time dance partner Anya Garnis, will be jam packed with sequins, glitz and glamour as Pasha takes to the stage with his sensational dancers and they perform 'Oscar worthy performances' all set to a Hollywood theme.... a night for all the family and not to be missed!
- Showing Times: Thursday March 15th & Friday March 16th at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £31.00 - £51.00
- first showing: Tue 20 Mar 2018
- last showing: Tue 20 Mar 2018
Arsenal Legends - In Conversation
Arsenal Legends feat. Ray Parlour, Perry Groves and Alan Smith.
Three Arsenal legends grace the stage at the Harlequin Theatre to talk about their brilliant careers at Arsenal Football Club, one of the biggest clubs in the world.
- Showing Times: 8.00pm
- Tickets from: £11.00 - £12.50
- first showing: Tue 15 May 2018
- last showing: Tue 15 May 2018
Matthew Bourne's Cinderella
Matthew Bourne’s Cinderella is a thrilling and evocative love story set in London during the Second World War. The internationally acclaimed choreographer’s interpretation of the classic fairy tale has, at its heart, a true war-time romance. A chance meeting results in a magical night for Cinderella and her dashing young RAF pilot, together just long enough to fall in love before being parted by the horrors of the Blitz.
- Showing Times: Tuesday 15 May at 7.00pm
- Running Time: 150 mins