- Tickets from: £26.00 - £26.00
- first showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
- last showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
Judy Collins: Sondheim and Hits
Judy Collins has inspired audiences with sublime vocals, boldly vulnerable songwriting, personal life triumphs, and a firm commitment to social activism. In the 1960s, she evoked both the idealism and steely determination of a generation united against social and environmental injustices. Five decades later, her luminescent presence shines brightly as new generations bask in the glow of her iconic 50-album body of work, and heed inspiration from her spiritual discipline to thrive in the music industry for half a century.
- Showing Times: Friday 25th January at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Fri 22 Feb 2019
- last showing: Fri 22 Feb 2019
The Little Mix Experience
Due to overwhelming demand and following on from their previous two shows here, The Little Mix Experience are coming back! Book early before they sell out again! Four hugely talented girls pay tribute to one of the UK’s finest Girl-Bands. With breathtaking dance moves, replica costumes and some of the finest vocals in the UK, this is a high-energy show from beginning to end, packed with all of Little Mix’s greatest hits and suitable for all ages!
- Showing Times: Friday 22nd February at 6.00pm
- Tickets from: £22.00 - £22.00
- first showing: Sat 23 Mar 2019
- last showing: Sat 23 Mar 2019
Thirty years ago Michael Jackson’s famed Bad Tour hit the UK. The concerts grossed £100m, supporting an album featuring five No1 singles. MJ History captures the moment with superb musicianship, stunning video projections, electrifying choreography and jaw-dropping special effects.
As well as honouring the platinum-selling album, the lavish production takes you from The Jackson 5, through The Jacksons and on to MJ’s rise to become the King of Pop including Can You Feel It, Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, Man In The Mirror and many more.
- Showing Times: Saturday 23rd March at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £23.50 - £23.50
- first showing: Sun 24 Mar 2019
- last showing: Sun 24 Mar 2019
The Dublin Legends
The Dubin Legends, Sean Cannon, Paul Watchorn, Gerry O’Connor & Shay Kavanagh, have over 100 years of performing experience between them and Sean was the lead singer with The Dubliners for over 30 of them! They will, of course, continue to play all the classic songs and ballads known the world over; Whiskey in The Jar, Dirty Old Town, The Wild Rover, Seven Drunken Nights, The Rare Auld Times, Molly Malone, The Irish Rover, Black Velvet Band & many more.
- Showing Times: Sunday 24th March at 7.30pm