- Tickets from: £17.00 - £23.50
- first showing: Fri 7 Dec 2018
- last showing: Mon 31 Dec 2018
Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Huge helpings of laughter with a generous serving of traditional pantomime audience participation, mixed with stunning scenery, spectacular costumes, a dashing prince and the fairest Snow White of all. Add in seven dwarfs full of mischief and merriment, sprinkle with Woodland Fairy magic dust and its all the winning ingredients for a pantomime that’s simply wicked, simply wonderful and simply must be seen!
Snow White runs from Friday 7 December to Monday 31 December 2018. It really is never too early to book!
- Tickets from: £26.00 - £26.00
- first showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
- last showing: Fri 25 Jan 2019
Judy Collins: Sondheim and Hits
Judy Collins has inspired audiences with sublime vocals, boldly vulnerable songwriting, personal life triumphs, and a firm commitment to social activism. In the 1960s, she evoked both the idealism and steely determination of a generation united against social and environmental injustices. Five decades later, her luminescent presence shines brightly as new generations bask in the glow of her iconic 50-album body of work, and heed inspiration from her spiritual discipline to thrive in the music industry for half a century.
- Showing Times: Friday 25th January at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £22.00 - £22.00
- first showing: Sat 23 Mar 2019
- last showing: Sat 23 Mar 2019
Thirty years ago Michael Jackson’s famed Bad Tour hit the UK. The concerts grossed £100m, supporting an album featuring five No1 singles. MJ History captures the moment with superb musicianship, stunning video projections, electrifying choreography and jaw-dropping special effects.
As well as honouring the platinum-selling album, the lavish production takes you from The Jackson 5, through The Jacksons and on to MJ’s rise to become the King of Pop including Can You Feel It, Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, Man In The Mirror and many more.
- Showing Times: Saturday 23rd March at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £23.50 - £23.50
- first showing: Sun 24 Mar 2019
- last showing: Sun 24 Mar 2019
The Dublin Legends
The Dubin Legends, Sean Cannon, Paul Watchorn, Gerry O’Connor & Shay Kavanagh, have over 100 years of performing experience between them and Sean was the lead singer with The Dubliners for over 30 of them! They will, of course, continue to play all the classic songs and ballads known the world over; Whiskey in The Jar, Dirty Old Town, The Wild Rover, Seven Drunken Nights, The Rare Auld Times, Molly Malone, The Irish Rover, Black Velvet Band & many more.
- Showing Times: Sunday 24th March at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £35.00 - £35.00
- first showing: Sat 21 Sep 2019
- last showing: Sat 21 Sep 2019
Tony Blackburn and The Sound Of The 60's
An evening hosted by Radio 2’s legendary DJ, Tony Blackburn of 60s classics performed live by the Sounds Of The 60s All Star Band & Singers.
- Starring: Darren Page & Marc Robinson
- Showing Times: Saturday 21st September at 7.00pm
- Running Time: 150mins