- Tickets from: £18.00 - £23.00
- first showing: Mon 24 Oct 2016
- last showing: Mon 24 Oct 2016
The Circus of Horrors
The show that stormed into the finals of Britain`s Got Talent and now a West End smash is back to mark its 21st Anniversary in spectacular style.
Age advisory 16+. The Circus of Horrors contains some nudity and language of an adult nature and is not suitable for children.
- Showing Times: Monday October 24th at 8pm
- Tickets from: £16.00 - £16.00
- first showing: Fri 28 Oct 2016
- last showing: Fri 28 Oct 2016
Angelos & Barry - The New Power Generation
Angelos Epithemiou (Shooting Stars) and Barry from Watford (Radio 2), come together to discuss how to succeed in business, where they think big corporations have got it right and wrong, how market forces are affecting all our lives and where things are headed for the financial sector.
- Showing Times: Friday October 28th 2016 at 8pm
- Tickets from: £17.50 - £17.50
- first showing: Wed 2 Nov 2016
- last showing: Wed 2 Nov 2016
Joe Swift - A Man About The Garden
TV presenter Joe Swift digs deep to reveal his fascinating story from his Rock n Roll youth to becoming one of the country’s top Garden Designers. Hear what really happens behind the scenes at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Gardeners World and find out what it takes to get a Chelsea Show Gold Medal?
- Showing Times: Wednesday November 2nd at 7.30pm
- Tickets from: £18.50 - £18.50
- first showing: Sat 5 Nov 2016
- last showing: Sat 5 Nov 2016
Nick Heyward is a songwriter, guitarist & voicalist. He appears when the sun comes out, writes and records music and takes lots of photographs.
- Showing Times: Saturday November 5th at 8pm
- Tickets from: £21.00 - £21.00
- first showing: Fri 11 Nov 2016
- last showing: Fri 11 Nov 2016
Mari Wilson - Pop Deluxe
Following her sell out 2014 show, 'Mari Sings Dusty', Mari brings her brand new show, POP DELUXE to The Harlequin Theatre and Cinema!
- Showing Times: Friday November 11th at 8pm
- Tickets from: £13.00 - £19.00
- first showing: Fri 27 Oct 2017
- last showing: Fri 27 Oct 2017
SuperSonic 70's Show are a 6 piece ‘totally live’ 70’s tribute show with both male & female lead vocals. Featuring the incredible ‘Cat suited wondergirl’ Janey Bombshell, arguably one of the finest female singers in the UK. Janey adds some real ‘Agnetha glamour’ alongside co-lead vocalist Mark Keen, singing sensation with ‘The Blunter Brothers’ & ‘Boogie Wonderland’. Musicians include guitarist Greg Hart, who has played with bands such as ' Asia', 'Mike Oldfield', & 'Limehouse Lizzy' plus'Ultravox' & 'Boogie Wonderland' Bassist Gary Williams, ex 'Limehouse Lizzy' drummer Andy Fox & the wizardry of keyboardist/Vocoder Andy Stewart, who has been musical director on many top theatre productions, and is the grandson of the late great Arthur Askey!
- Showing Times: Friday 27th October at 7.30pm